Welcome to the Marketing Show Podcast.
Listen as Clay interviews Jason VanOrden and Jeremy Frandsen (the fathers of modern podcasting) on how to build your list with podcasts.
Jason and Jeremy talk about their exodus from what they call the cubical wasteland, and share their journey of building Internet Business Mastery, one of the most successful internet marketing podcast of all time.
In this episode you will learn:
- The formula for finding your SMP (Single Motivated Purpose)
- The minimum amount of equipment and resources you need to start podcasting
- How to have instant credibility right out of the box
- How to move people off your podcast and on to your email list
- How to use your podcast content to presell
- How to determine your target market, and who your audience should be
Subscription and Download Options:
- If you want to download this episode, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Listen in Stitcher (best for Android users)
- Or right-click here for a direct download
Got a question?
Leave us a voicemail at (707) 969-7469 with your questions about building a loyal and excited audience, or just click the button below to connect:
If your question is selected, Clay and Andy will play it and hook you up with answers on a future episode of the Marketing Show Podcast.
Share the love
And if you found this podcast valuable, we’d be completely humbled and honored if you’d do two things:
- Leave a rating and review in iTunes, and…
- Tell a friend who could benefit from tuning in.